Website Sutter Health
Represents administration, directs facility operations, and supervises personnel in all departments when leadership/management staff is not present in the facility. Serves as administrative liaison to all hospital departments, agencies, and physicians and provides functional guidance to all units. Serves as a resources for decision-making concerning patient care services, non-clinical services, staffing and ensures that hospital policies and procedures are properly interpreted and applied.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- RN-Registered Nurse of California
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider – American Heart Association, RN-Registered Nurse of California – California Department of Consumer Affairs
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
- 18 years clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- 18 years demonstrated progressive charge or personnel management experience.
- 18 years demonstrated experience utilizing effective interpersonal communications, supervisorial, organizational, and priority setting skills.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Cruz, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A