Website Sutter Health
Receives incoming calls to the main switchboard/Private Branch Exchange (PBX), routes them to the appropriate department or person, and takes messages as needed. Handles basic questions about the business, including hours of operation, directions and phone numbers for individuals and departments. Gains confidence and cooperation from the physicians, staff, and other healthcare providers through competent job performance, attentive monitoring and care, and effective communication. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while delivering optimal patient care.
- Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with interruptions.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting appropriate solutions from established options.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Keen problem solving ability; comfortable performing in unforeseen scenarios and quickly changing from one task to another.
- Ability to interpret a variety of data and instructions, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ensure the privacy of each patient’s protected health information (PHI).
- Build collaborate relationships with peers and other staff members to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
- Possess written and verbal communications skills to communicate with fellow team members, supervisors, patients, and other hospital personnel.
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Prioritize assignments and work within standardized policies and procedures to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roseville, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A