Website Sutter Health
Responsible for providing administrative logistics and operations support to a clinical or non-clinical program. Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison for internal and external department or program constituencies. Duties may include program implementation and administration support, internal and external operational/administrative liaison, program marketing support, and reporting. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision in a work environment of multiple and conflicting priorities; recognized and solves typical program problems and updates program manager/leader on status of projects.
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Organizational skills with particular ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple and conflicting interests.
- Proven project and/or program management skills.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), EPIC, and related information systems.
- Interpersonal and communication skills .
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- 1 year providing clerical or administrative support to a program or department.
Company: Sutter Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A