Website Marriott International
Marriott Resort Palm Jumeirah Dubai is a beach hotel & resort situated on the trunk of the iconic Palm Island, providing easy access to the city’s attractions. The first resort for Marriott’s flagship brand in the UAE will feature 608 guest rooms, 8 restaurants and lounges, a world-class spa, state of the art fitness centre, a kid’s club and flexible event space. Landscaped gardens lead to an oversized pool with views of the private sandy beach, Arabian Gulf and impressive Dubai skyline.
- Supports the implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- Oversees the food and beverage/culinary operation so that it meets the brand’s target customer needs, associate needs and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department.
- Develops and implements hotel-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property associates and provides a return on investment to the owner and Marriott International.
- Performs culinary tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A