As a District Manager you enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary Store Managers, creating great customer experiences, impacting growth across Starbucks stores and being part of local communities. At Starbucks we are performance driven through the lens of humanity. You direct a multi-unit portfolio of stores by planning strategies and consistent implementation. You are a leader of leaders, developing diverse teams that know their markets, communities and customers.
- Provide expertise on key customer issues, team staffing and management, store operations and company policies and procedures.
- Motivate, coach and strengthen Store Managers as team leaders, retail operators and business owners.
- Develop district-level strategies to achieve each store’s financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service oriented role
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Minimum High School or GED. Note: a college degree in business or a closely related field, OR 4+ years of US
- Military service may substitute for a portion of the required experience
- 5+ years of retail experience managing 2 or more stores, departments or units, P&L, inventory, operations and customer service
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- 5+ years of management experience leading a team of 6 or more, including training and coaching, with strong leadership and communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A