Website Standard Bank
Assist in applying data mining techniques and conduct statistical analysis to large, structured and unstructured data sets to understand and analyse phenomena. Model business problems, discovering insights and opportunities through statistical, algorithmic, machine learning and visualisation techniques, working closely with clients, data and technology teams to turn data into critical information used to make sound business decisions.
- Experience in software and software engineering
- Understanding of data flows, architecture, ETL and processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Experience with Cloud services (Azure, AWS)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Predictive Models. Experience in deploying models into production environments is beneficial.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Power BI, etc.
- Understanding of financial services data processes, systems, and products.
- Applied experience with Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge of a variety of Natural Language Processing techniques and their real-world applications
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A