Website Standard Bank
- To drive and promote the agricultural segment’s strategic focus in the province, to attain provincial objectives, and to enhance coordination between Business Centres, Local Markets, provinces, credit, and the central agricultural office.
- To provide specialist agricultural support in driving business development and market share growth.
- Takes overall responsibility for agricultural sponsorships and merchandising in the province.
- Ensures timeous and consistent updating of productive valuation tables, sanctioned by Head Office and ensures successful implementation in the province
- Grows the asset and liability base pertaining to agricultural market share in an innovative manner.
- Manages a dynamic specialist sales force in a coordinated manner to achieve sales targets.
- Coordinates and implements national agricultural policy directives and strategies in the province.
- Negotiates and ensures delivery of provincial targets for the agricultural segment.
- Significant experience in preparing and motivating credit applications is essential for arbitration purposes.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, cost control and sales management is essential.
- 7 years’ relevant experience in diverse agricultural businesses, property valuation, economic and credit principles.
- Practical experience is necessary to be able to perform effectively.
- Commerce graduate, preferably BSc Agric (Economics), B.Agman (Hons), or B.Comm (Agric)
- Honours or relevant post-graduate studies are an advantage
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A