Website Apparel Group
Rasco’s team is growing, and we are looking for a Staff Accountant who will work in all activities related to full-cycle accounting, including creating journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, invoicing customers, collections, and resolving discrepancies. This position is key toward elevating the accounting department as well as creating and implementing accounting processes and procedures.
- Prepare customer statements, bills, and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and in accordance with finance and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure data integrity, consistency, and accuracy through proper application of accounting principles.
- Maintain all the monthly reconciliations which include but not limited to: bank statements, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accounts payable, accrued expenses.
- Manage the processing and recording of receivables and work closely with the sales department.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service department, returns department, and from customers.
- Post journal entries, complete account reconciliations, and manage select ledger accounts.
- Act as collections personnel to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit overdue payments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial reconciliation.
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Well organized with attention to detail and able to multitask.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible for unexpected changes.
- 1099/W2/W4 preparation.
- Intimate Knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise or similar accounting software.
- Proficient Microsoft Office experience; Advanced Excel Skills required.
- Can thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong work ethic, strives for excellence and creating value.
- Experience with an ERP System.
Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A