Website Southwest Airlines
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Carry out safety and/or security initiatives as directed by Southwest Airlines or the FAA.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- Cleaning, washing, and polishing the interior and exterior of airplanes, airplane parts, maintenance equipment, shops, and hangars.
- The driving of motor vehicles, when necessary, in connection with the work of an Appearance Technician.
- Replacement of aircraft seat covers and aisle rugs on service checks, turnarounds, or through-flights.
- Must be capable of being trained on, as well as, operate scissor and boom lifts at heights of up to 40 feet.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions in writing, verbally, or via radio equipment, as needed.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be able to perform well in a fast-paced environment, subject to adverse weather conditions, including extreme heat or extreme cold, as well as aircraft noise.
- Must be capable of being trained on, as well as, operate a forklift and a tug.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment as needed.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, learn, and understand operations procedures, rules, and regulations.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A