Website Southwest Airlines
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis, and formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
- Understands dependency identification processes in technology work, verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
- Partners with other Technology Teammembers to provide advice or solutions within his or her area of expertise.
- Ensures that regular and consistent communications take place.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Expresses ideas as well as business or technical requirements clearly and concisely in writing using appropriate levels of summary and synthesis.
- Stays informed about current developments within his or her expertise.
- Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
- Acts as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts.
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, domains, project methodologies, requirements definitions, and testing to solve a range of problems.
- Sets up or follows established procedures to ensure high quality of work.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- 2 – 4 years work experience as an Analyst or equivalent position required.
- Able to develop, present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- May require extended work hours per Leaders’ request.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Able to take on multiple assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible work. Able to mentor others to do the same.
- BS, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems, or formal training preferred.
- May be asked to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a periodic basis.
- Able to prioritize effectively.
- Proficient knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Proficient knowledge of technical environments.
- Able to teach and mentor others concerning technical and business subjects.
- Proficient knowledge of business analysis, process modeling and redesign.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A