Website Holland & Knight LLP
As an Office Services Specialist, you will play a role in providing constant assistance to all attorneys and staff in the daily operation of the firm and coordinate workflow under the direct supervision of Office Services Supervisor.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Process all mail collected throughout the day and deliver to main post office.
- Deliver incoming hand deliveries internally and deliver outgoing hand deliveries as requested (may require driving).
- Move boxes and files; move office equipment such as computers, typewriters and file cabinets and office furniture.
- Special projects or assistance which may include working on mass mailings, working attorney functions such as receptions or parties, etc.
- Collect and process courier packages (FedEx, UPS) and enter into the computer, preparation for pick up.
- Perform copying and binding services as necessary and maintain copies as needed
- Assist with monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience; equipment maintenance and repair experience helpful.
- Good communication skills needed to effectively deal with attorneys and staff.
- Organizational skills; ability to prioritize workloads.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and think clearly during a crisis.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to operate equipment such as scale and postage meter.
- Ability to train and motivate employees.
- Must be physically capable of moving boxes and or furniture weighing a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Company: Holland & Knight LLP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A