Website HCA Healthcare
As an Underpayment Analyst, you will be responsible for researching and resolving underpayments of claims.
- Pursue additional payment from payers on underpayment discrepancies through various means of communication, such as telephonically, online or via payment package processes.
- Communicate trends to management as identified
- Meet the productivity and quality standards of the organization
- Gain commitment for payment through concise and factual collection techniques.
- Overcome objections that prevent payment of the claim
- Escalate accounts to appropriate individuals at the payer and via SSC management as needed, including accounts with lack of timely payer response
- Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
- Perform and validate discrepancy reason coding of underpayment inventory
- Facilitate correction of non-payment related underpayment discrepancies through I-plan changes or coordination with other departments as needed
- Identify and communicate trends to management, including those that might be appropriate for the dispute resolution process
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year of related experience is required.
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A