Website Lincoln Financial Group
The Service Center Representative provides the highest level of service and responsiveness to the LFS Advisors and internal customers. This individual fosters relationships with LFS Advisors and PREMIER PARTNERS members and provides guidance regarding LFS initiatives, technology, policies and procedures. This individual is responsible for applying their core knowledge to provide high-level service to stakeholders, maintain records and answer inquiries.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by making suggestions for improvement, learning new skills, procedures, and processes
- Provides a diverse range of information and performs a diverse range of tasks/transactions related to common programs and services.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Applies expanded knowledge obtained from the role in increasingly more complex situations and continues to acquire more knowledge to apply in role.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Works overtime as needed.
- Makes routine & non-routine decisions, applying limited but increasingly more discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures & guidelines
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience.
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A