As a Kellogg Sales Representative for our Erie, PA territory, you will drive our future with confidence by uncovering incremental selling opportunities. With an owner’s mindset, you will collaborate with our retail partners while growing your territory by selling-in our delicious brands. Working in a warehouse delivery model you will strive to become the partner of choice. You’re here to help us bring the best to families – all while building your expertise and network. (Territory includes but not limited to: Erie, Girard, Meadville, and Hermitage, PA. Dunkirk, and Jamestown, NY. As well as Ashtabula, Brookfield, Chardon, Chesterland, Cleveland, Eastlake, Euclid, Geneva, Madison, Mentor, Euclid, Geneva, Madison, Painesville, South Euclid, Willoughby, and Willowick, OH). The ideal candidate will reside within 35 miles of the center of Erie, PA.
- Drive Results – You will be accountable for delivering on key metrics such as POS (Point of Sale) budget, call coverage, and maintaining “perfect shelf” discipline … just to name a few.
- Patience + Persistence = Profit – It’s time to put your can-do attitude and diverse experience to the test. You’ll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, selling within the grocery landscape.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics…Oh My – Showcase your savvy working with these applications to create a compelling sales story at every store.
- Nimble Learning – We will invest in you. Owning your career by completing ongoing developmental training throughout the year.
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans – This position will partner with key decision makers in grocery store accounts. Leveraging business intelligence data, you will create a selling story to drive the business for your customers and Kellogg.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Intermediate technology skills such as Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Cellular use
- Strong problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Learning agility
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Access to an approved* personal smartphone with Android or IOS operating system connected to a cellular network while working
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A