Website Catalent Pharma Solutions
The Manager of Materials Control provides leadership by overseeing all functions and employees in receiving, warehousing, materials, and inter-location inventory transfer. With a focus on continuous improvement of the current warehousing and materials solution, this is a great opportunity to make an impact in a high profile need of our growing business.
- Develop and maintain SOPs to allow more accurate full-stream visibility of materials from receipt through finished goods transfer.
- Leads internal, client, and regulatory audits in the warehouse
- Responsible for day-to-day team and functional management of Warehousing Operations.
- Establishes goals, sets priorities and coordinates all related activities within the Materials management flow.
- Owns and reviews Key Performance Indicators (KPI) during daily management meetings. Identifies gaps and implements countermeasures.
- Instil the voice of customer both internal and external throughout each stage of the material flow process to ensure the customer requirement is kept in mind, every day.
- Direct leadership for the receiving, shipping and inventory management functions.
- Performs all job duties within ISO standards, regulatory or statutory requirements.
- Maintains a safe work environment, a high level of safety awareness among associates.
- Mentors and develops direct reports and entire inventory management team. Listens, supports, engages and encourages employees. Maintains proper staffing levels, scheduling and organizing work assignments within the company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for cycle count process adherence and inventory accuracy
- Possess a continuous process improvement mindset with the ability to effectively lead and manage change.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong experience in material management via ERP
- 10 or more years working experience in warehousing role within manufacturing / pharmaceutical environment.
- Working conditions require the ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, climb stairs, and work at a computer station and on manufacturing shop floor.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Will consider lesser education with increased years of experience.
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Company: Catalent Pharma Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A