Website Creative Artists Agency
As part of CAA’s Global Safety & Security Organization, this role will be responsible for supporting the development of a programs designed to ensure CAA is prepared to operate safely through dynamic situations and events in the US and globally. The areas of focus for this role will be physical security operations, emergency preparedness support, and suspicious activity/threat data management. This role will report to the Global Head of Safety & Security.
- Supporting threat and vulnerability assessment processes to ensure prioritization of mitigation efforts.
- Preparing quantitative and qualitative reports identifying and contextualizing links, trends, and metrics.
- Conducting timely queries and research of both internal and external sources to support threat assessment, management, and response.
- Monitoring emerging vulnerabilities with potential to impact the company or its people.
- Reviewing and managing incoming digital information–documenting, assessing and escalating as appropriate.
- Providing tactical research/investigative/intelligence support to Global Safety & Security programs – to include conducting research using open source, subscription, and security-related services to monitor and assess current and emerging threats.
- Taking lead in executing process improvements for threat management.
- Overseeing physical security training, management of physical security protocols and procedures, and vendor quality control.
- Serving as lead for contract security vendor management, and event security coordination.
- Working collaboratively with other functions (e.g. IT & Facilities) on access control, video management, and other emerging tech.
- Finding opportunities for improvement in products, process, and methods across all aspects of physical security.
- Strong sense of teamwork, flexibility, and problem-solving abilities
- Able to work collaboratively and build productive relationships, both external and internal – across levels and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to be responsive and deliver results in dynamic and ambiguous situations, including when under time pressure
- Five (5) years of work experience in corporate security, intelligence, investigations, research, crisis management, emergency preparedness, or other relevant fields
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Strong tactical execution skills
Company: Creative Artists Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A