At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Intern will assist the department or project manager in providing support to that area. In addition, they may be assigned specific projects either as part of, or in addition to, the day-to-day activities related to the assignment.
- Flexible work schedule given potential deadlines
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Carryout to completion specific projects assigned by the Project or Department Manager.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Graduating high school senior or undergraduate student in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree majoring in assigned discipline/department related field.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A