As Vanta’s People Ops Associate, you will play a key role in driving our People programs and work in close partnership with many cross functional partners.
We are looking for an exceptional People Operations Associate to join our small but mighty People team. You will play a critical role on our People Ops team by ensuring our People growth is supported by scaling People Ops systems and programs including employee experience, performance management, onboarding, engagement surveys, and more. You will have the opportunity to iterate on existing People processes and translate business needs into scalable and repeatable solutions. The ideal teammate is motivated, operates with urgency and a positive attitude. This role reports into our Senior Manager of People Ops.
- Drive and reiterate on our existing onboarding process from inputting I-9s to rethinking our onboarding programs to make new hire experiences the best it can be
- Own reporting and analytics to drive insights for future People projects
- Execute and support audits of People Ops records
- Own data integrity in our HRIS, ensure any employment changes are reflected in our HRIS, and organize and maintain employee records with the utmost confidentiality
- Handle all People Ops projects with a high sense of ownership and urgency
- Identify workflow blockers and iterate on existing People processes to drive a seamless employee experience
- Be the first point of contact for our teammates and address employee questions with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Support people programs such as performance reviews, engagement, benefits, and more
- Coordinate and administer immigration process by coordinating between managers, employees, and external immigration counsel
- Have excellent professional verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate with team members across all levels effectively
- Have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem solving skills
- Be able to leverage the tools at hand to drive your workflow
- Operate with a high sense of ownership and urgency
- Have previous experience in People Ops at a high growth start up
- Proficiency in an HRIS systems and be able to pick up new systems quickly
- Thrive under pressure and have a willingness to roll with the punches
- Have working knowledge of G-Suite (for calendar, email, and docs), Slack, and Zoom.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A