Website Catalent Pharma Solutions
The Quarantine Specialist I is responsible for auditing the products and processes at various points in the areas of production and packaging to ensure adherence to company quality standards. Communicate any deviations to management. S/he will assist the Quality Assurance team with special projects as required. Comply with SQF, Food Safety Plan (HACCP), Food Quality Plan (FQP) standards.
- Conduct thorough and detailed quality audits of lines to ensure products meet established quality standards.
- Participate in all necessary training is required to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Verification of documentation of operators to ensure they are meeting quality standards
- Utilize computer to enter and track result data or complete Key Performance Indicator reports, as required.
- Equipment calibration and verification – including metal detector, x-ray, scales, etc.
- Report any deviations to QA Supervisor in complete appropriate details.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with majors in Science or Engineering related disciplines
- For business and safety reasons, must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in written English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with ability to execute with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to read and follow documents (Standard Operating Procedures and Test Methods)
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously.
Company: Catalent Pharma Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A