JAS is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company. Our services include air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services, including consulting, the coordination of purchase orders and customized management services.
Air import specialist will be responsible for coordinating, airlines, and clients the status of the handling of the flights and the arrival of the shipments, offering a quality service with both the Suppliers and customers.
- Enter forward the transmissions sent by customer services to generate the operation.
- Generate the notice of arrival of the cargo to the warehouse / fiscal warehouse send the dispatch.
- Receive the customer service transmissions, and send them to the warehouses / warehouses before 8 hours arrival of the flight.
- Generate bad letters to the airlines in the established times.
- Report missing documents / packages to customer service, origin and customer.
- Track the arrivals of cargo via web, with JAS origin and warehouses / warehouse.
- Generate the invoice for freight and handling of the operation as soon as the cargo arrives.
- Daily tracking of all pending flights, reporting delays or other
- Issue Insurance according to customer service instruction.
- Coordinate the sending of documents to customers by courier.
- Notify the client of the arrival of their cargo immediately.
- Comply with customs transmissions at the time regulated by customs.
- Commitment and proactive
- Detail oriented
- Pragmatic thinking
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A