Website Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine (Pty) Ltd - SBPM
Based at the Corporate Office, the successful incumbent will be part of the senior financial management team.
- Manage the capital deployment function on behalf of the Group.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Support and participate in Siyanda Resources’ Strategic Planning activities.
- Explore and analyze potential investments for the Group and present their findings to corporate executives
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies of the Group.
- Liquidity management through short- and medium-term cash forecast.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines
- Preparation and analysis of valuations at an enterprise level for the Group and subsidiaries
- Any ad hoc duties as required from time to time
- Ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6-8 Years’ experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Accounting/Finance – CA desired.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analysis.
Company: Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine (Pty) Ltd – SBPM
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swartklip, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A