The purpose of the role is to oversee the operational excellence of the Recruitment Service to the specific business portfolio being serviced. Using the Acquisition framework developed in the Group Talent Solutions space, the role aligns with the Senior Group Recruitment Manager to deliver recruitment services to their business portfolio ensuring the attraction, selection, and contracting of candidates to achieve business objectives. The role establishes business recruitment briefing inputs and works closely with the OE team to create suitable role profile inputs in conjunction with People Partners and business and create platform-specific inputs to optimise the attraction of candidates. This role achieves success by driving an effective, professional, and proficient recruitment experience within the portfolio.
- Managing the specific Business Portfolio Recruitment team costs whilst balancing the need for optimal recruitment experience for employees and operations.
- Driving the collection and use of recruitment data and business intelligence to transform the delivery of the specific Business Portfolio Recruitment team services and priorities.
- Ensuring compliance to organisational and legislative governance frameworks and standards.
- Aligning with and adhering to Group Recruitment governance structures, policies, processes, procedures, and frameworks.
- Ensuring the specific Business Portfolio Recruitment team is appropriately structured and resourced to deliver on its mandate with the right people in the right roles with the right capabilities at the right time.
- Providing input to strategies and plans that will incorporate designing search campaigns, pre-screening, sourcing, selection, induction, and retention initiatives to ensure a robust, full lifecycle recruiting methodology.
- Giving input to the implementation of the Group Recruitment strategy against agreed timeframes, budget, and report against performance measures.
- Overseeing the establishment of a pipeline of candidates and talent to fulfill future business needs within the specific business portfolio.
- Developing and leading the specific Business Portfolio Recruitment team to deliver Recruitment solutions and services.
- 4+ years in a Recruitment Service Delivery or equivalent role, managing recruitment service delivery within Group Recruitment frameworks, policies, procedures and guidelines – (essential).
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent – (essential).
- Demonstrable knowledge of recruitment within the FMCG, retail sector, understanding of the challenges of recruitment service execution in a Group, retail environment – (essential).
- Exposure to statutory requirements, applying and monitoring relevant laws, regulations, and best practices as they relate to a recruitment service environment.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, legislation, and regulations – (essential).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A