Website Royal Dutch Shell
We are looking for a genuinely curious thought-leader and supply chain innovator to be an integral part of our inbound supply chain transformation and road to world-class.
The purpose of this role is to enable the enterprise to reach the next generation of digital transformation, a connected, transparent and secure supply chain that reduces costs while improving order fulfillment efficiency and responsiveness.
This critical role will lead a cross-functional indirect team to create a competitive advantage by leveraging connected devices along with intelligent digital capabilities and an optimized platform to capture and transform our supply chain digital landscape to an intuitive and intelligent supply chain.
- Provide thought leadership help define the product roadmap through deep business partnership with supply chain partners and assess opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on measurable, high impact outcomes.
- Deliver the strategy and identify areas of focus, how to get there, and the sequence of activities required to meet the MSC goals.
- Coach and manage a team to install, test, and measure innovation pilots that will create increasing value through data capture and transformation.
- Develop the product roadmap that identifies where we will focus, how we will get there and the sequence of activities required to meet our goals.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of the supply chain activities.
- Create tools and materials required to promote and socialize and implement supply chain capabilities throughout the enterprise.
- Work with development partners to prioritize work and ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Capture customer insights and provide the voice of customer feedback to enhance the digital product backlog
- Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to senior leadership to provide visibility into progress, socialize learning, and drive additional investment/funding decisions
- Continuously monitor, review, and improve people, process, technology, and assets used to create value for the enterprise
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated work experience in new product introductions, procurement, supply planning, manufacturing experience working with product development lifecycle
- Relevant experience in creating, iterating, and improving end-to-end global Supply Chains in large organizations
- Expert in doing – not just in the design of concepts, also builds prototypes
- Effective communicator expresses himself/herself with flair and even charisma, either one-to-one or one-to-many at various levels of the organization
- In-depth knowledge of the Agile process and principles
- Experience across industries in Supply Chain, Logistics and manufacturing software product management design and trends
Company: Royal Dutch Shell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A