We are a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals. With more than 80,000 employees in more than 70 countries, we use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future.
Our operations are divided into our businesses: Upstream, Integrated Gas and Renewables and Energy Solutions (formerly New Energies), and Downstream. Our Projects & Technology organisation manages the delivery of Shell’s major projects and drives our research and innovation.
- Be an individual contributor within natural teams;
- Deliver exploration evaluations;
- Produce alternative success and failure case realisations that honour the data and supported by relevant analogues and exploration history;
- Final year of study or have less than three years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20.
- Candidates for US graduate positions must be a US citizen or national, an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee, asylee, temporary resident or an individual who possesses valid work authorization. Individuals with temporary visas or who require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
- Collaborate with other geoscience and discipline staff (e.g. geophysicists, specialist geologists, petroleum engineers), economics, reservoir engineering, well engeineering, and commercial;
- Apply your skills beyond exploration projects when the natural team deliverables require you to do so;
- Generate new exploration opportunities from integrated Play Based Exploration (PBE) – led evaluation of petroleum systems using basin- and regional-scale data, and mature leads into drill-worthy prospects and deliver wells as required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A