- Identification, analysis and evaluation of corporate transactions.
- Ad-hoc assignments with various financial- and value creation requirements.
- Strategic, financial, cost and management accounting analyses.
- New business feasibility studies and investment analyses.
- Optimization of Internal business.
- Project management.
- Within the M&A process the focus will be on financial analysis, valuations, returns, and sustainability.
- Business intelligence, research and development.
- Identification and evaluation of areas where Transactional design can clinch a deal.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) up to a level of medium size businesses.
- 3 years’ appropriate experience within an agricultural and or corporate environment.
- Strong analytical and interpretation ability.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel advanced / Word / PowerPoint).
- CA (SA) or in process of achieving the “Assessment of Professional Competence” (APC) qualification.
- Innovative conduct and the identification and exploitation of business opportunities.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Solution driven, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Practical experience in respect of mergers and acquisitions will serve as a strong recommendation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A