Senwes is looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to manage, co-ordinate and create synergy between different commodity businesses to optimise return on investment.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Management of personnel.
- To lead the development and execution of the company’s long-term strategy and create shareholder value.
- Cost management.
- Budget and strategic compliance.
- Oversee all functions of logistic execution
- Relevant B Degree or Diploma (Economics/Finance/Transport).
- Strategic planning and execution capability.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Agricultural industry (logistics-related).
- Minimum of 3 years in a Logistic Managerial position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A