Website Allied Universal
The Security Flex Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. A Security Flex Officer acts as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions and detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site.
- Must be available to work any time and day
- Required to work for multiple clients at multiple locations; covering special projects, call offs, vacations and open shifts
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Driving Positions must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Company: Allied Universal
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A