Website HCA Healthcare
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital. Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and commitment is created and sustained through the development of all employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students’ success. If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people to help changes lives, we’d love to talk!
- Prepares and modifies routine/non-routine and internal/external correspondence, memos, documents, reports, meeting notices, and presentations in appropriate formats using word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and/or publishing software. This requires knowledge of methods, procedures, policies, and the organization. This material may require familiarity with commonly used business and technical expressions used by assigned functions. Maintains library of prepared materials.
- Provides accurate record and file maintenance. Filing systems include electronic and hard copy filing systems. Ensures filing is in proper format and filed in a timely manner.
- Orders, prepares, and organizes equipment and supplies, as needed.
- Assists in a variety of complex administrative duties involving contact and exposure to proprietary information. Utilizes independent judgement, determining when to act for management and when to refer problems for personal attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Makes preparations for meetings as assigned, including preparing agendas and supplemental documents, scheduling the conference space required, documenting meeting minutes, and facilitating refreshments.
- Makes appropriate travel reservations and prepares expense reports following College policy, as needed.
- Screens incoming mail and faxes, categorizing and prioritizing response as needed. Prepares responses for signature, summarizes lengthy correspondence, and follows up to ensure that proper and timely action is taken.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and appointments, manages assigned calendars, and responds to requests for time and rescheduling when necessary. This includes coordination of on-campus student events and social activities.
- Education: An earned high school diploma or GED with appropriate technical knowledge or equivalent experience.
- Special Qualifications: Must possess intermediate computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). CampusVue experience is a plus. Able to effectively prioritize workload; and demonstrate effective communication skills.
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A