The Human Resources Coordinator serves as a liaison between the company and the employees with a special focus on recruiting. This position will also be responsible for assisting in human resources functions with an emphasis on planning events and employee engagement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
- Lead the company events committee and wellness program.
- Assist the Training and Development Specialist as needed.
- Collaborate with Executive Assistant to create content for social media platforms.
- Manage the entire recruiting process including screening candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and presenting offer letters.
- Update and maintain job descriptions.
- Manage the onboarding process including coordinating with all departments to ensure new hires are set up for success on day one.
- Work with various departments to create the monthly newsletter.
- Provides administrative support including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years of Human Resources experience with a background in recruiting or sourcing experience.
- Must have a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management to determine their needs and create a positive experience.
- Must be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Social Media Applications, and Outlook).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A