As a Manager in Trust and Safety, you lead a team responsible for protecting Google and its users by fighting abuse and fraud for at least one Google product. You ensure trust and reputation not only for this product, but also for Google as a broader brand and company. You are a strategic leader who possesses the ability to work globally and cross-functionally with several internal stakeholders through effective relationship building, influence and communication. You demonstrate analytical thinking through data-driven decisions. You have the technical know-how, charisma and ability to work with your team to make a big impact.
- Lead a team of Trust and Safety Analysts tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest safety and privacy risks facing health platforms. Be exposed to sensitive content as part of our core role.
- Lead strategic initiatives and play an active role in implementing solutions that require cross-functional participation (e.g., Legal, Engineering, Communications).
- Play a critical role in how we shape the future of health as a focus area within Trust and Safety and Google.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to innovate and automate abuse fighting via the launch of security features, tooling enhancement, and/or defining of signals.
- Design processes, monitor key performance indicators and report on workflow performance, and implement initiatives to drive improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 11 years of experience in the Internet Industry, Trust and Safety, Consulting, and/or Corporate Strategy and Operations with a focus on managing technology programs
- Experience driving strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading security or Trust and Safety teams
- 3 years of experience with people management
- Ability to solve large unstructured business problems, working closely with cross-functional teams (e.g., Engineering, Product, Legal, and Public Relations)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A