As a Security & Loss Prevention Coordinator (SLP), your duties are to provide security services, investigation and asset protection in designated area of responsibility, assist in mitigating product loss, and maintain customer satisfaction in accordance with EMEA Security and Loss Prevention guidelines and policies. The role is cross-functional and requires deep collaboration and influencing ability with stakeholders from business and corporate functions. SLP coordinator’s day-to-day activities involve planning, organizing, coordinating, implementing and executing process and procedures laid down by the organization and the SLP function. Identify the shrink aspects at AMZL delivery network including delivery partners. Identify the potential pilferage opportunities and organized fraud and work closely with the concerned stakeholders to mitigate the causes of losses. Optimum utilization of the resources to ensure and maintain high quality and timely support to Business teams. Conduct risk assessment and process audit for the respective sites and work in accordance with the security policies and guidelines.
- Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
- Perform risk assessments of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures
- Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
- Coordinate with Government agencies at site level
- Manage preventative maintenance of physical devices and train staff on emergency response
- Conduct detailed investigations within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
- Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
- Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on SLP processes.
- Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
- Strong communication skills & basic knowledge of verbal & written Urdu, Hindi, Malyalam, Tamil & Tagalog language. Industry licensed (e.g. SIRA, SIA etc.)
- Experience in the military or law enforcement is preferred, as well as retail or logistics security management experience.
- Basic knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
- Strong business ethics, integrity and discretion
- Experience in investigative or loss prevention field, preferably in a retail, e-commerce, Warehouse and manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to perform in pressured environment with adherence to timelines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A