Jet2.com and Jet2Holidays are always looking for great people to join our award-winning team of colleagues. We are looking to hire a Scrum Master to join our central data team at our busy Head Office function in the Leeds City Centre.
Reporting to one of our Data & Analytics Engineering Managers, the Scrum Master will work across several multi-disciplinary data teams support the effective and efficient delivery of data initiatives to our internal business stakeholders.
- Work as a Scrum Master across one or more delivery teams and ideally supporting the delivery of data initiatives (data engineering, data warehousing, data science, MI, and analytics)
- Act in an agile coaching capacity within the teams
- Use your excellent knowledge of agile principles and approaches to be able to contribute towards an environment of continuous improvement
- Provide coaching and development and ensure that consistent processes and practices are being followed across the Data delivery teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a data delivery function, specifically any exposure to large-scale data warehouse projects, data science delivery or cloud data engineering projects
- Experienced using a scaled agile framework such as SAFe, DAD, or LeSS
- Experienced in managing and delivering projects in a fast paced, agile environment which incorporates multiple teams, business areas or systems through the full project lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- A Certified Scrum Master
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A