Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
The HPE High-Performance Computing (HPC) Software group is seeking an experienced Scrum Master and Coach to join our program management team. You will apply your expertise with Agile methods and servant-leadership to support our transformation to better ways of working.
Scrum Masters have a strong vision and bias for action that helps create a workplace where employees are excited and eager do their best every day. Scrum Masters are passionate about getting the best out of individuals and teams through the power of self-organization.
- Organizes and facilitates team backlog management, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other scrum-related rituals.
- Promotes Agile knowledge and best practices across the organization to maximize the scrum team´s performance and effectiveness.
- Builds consensus through collaboration and has the ability to influence organizations on the implementation of the Agile methodology.
- Supports assessments and retrospectives to continuously improve multiple Agile teams and teams of teams
- Coach individuals and teams across the organization in iteration methods, to be collaborative and customer focused, and to create a transparent environment that facilitates an Agile response to challenges.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge on transforming enterprise software teams
- Experience operating in a variety of Software Development Life Cycles (Waterfall, Iterative and Agile).
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience, preferably in enterprise IT as part of an Agile or DevOps transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Strong leadership skills and a history of leading through influence.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Agile methods, including Scrum and Kanban
- “Ability to help people leaders within their teams, to understand their changing role in an Agile environment.”
- “Typically works with 2 to 3 scrum teams at any given time.”
- Certified Scrum Master or similar credential preferred
- Experienced facilitator able to apply various techniques to ensure effective meetings both co-located and distributed.
- Experience as an Agile Coach is a plus.
- Experience in leading the transition of an organization from Waterfall to Agile is desired.
- Additional certifications from SAFe, [email protected], the Scrum Alliance or the Program Management Institute are a plus.
- “Comfortable with the implementation and execution of Scrum in an environment where individuals are unfamiliar with the methodology.”
- Experience working in an environment where Agile was applied at scale using Scrum @ Scale, SAFe, Disciplined Agile Delivery or similar methods
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A