Website U.S. Bank
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Guides team in self-organization; encourages and motivates team.
- Facilitates team transparency by escalating impediments.
- Works with stakeholders and team members to continuously improve.
- Drives quicker delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity.
- Acts as a leader as part of a Product/Agile team to deliver high value outcomes that contribute to the success of our product strategy.
- Provides overall guidance for team to follow Agile principles and values.
- Provides coaching and facilitation on scrum/kanban framework to the product teams they serve.
- 1+ years of experience in an agile culture
- Strong communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge
Company: U.S. Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A