Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- 3+ years of experience managing agile and scrums teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- 3+ years of experience in technical and common office software
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent agile certificate
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced-environment
- Experience prioritizing and organizing backlog
- Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A