Billing Design Analysts are responsible for analysis, documentation, and creating billing solutions for both ICOMS and CSG billing systems. Billing Design Analysts will ensure billing solutions meet specified and approved requirements from our internal customers as well as Billing Executive leadership. This position includes documenting high-level solutions, performing testing of the solution, documenting the configuration, submitting developer requirements (if required), and providing technical billing subject matter expertise and support of billing solution launches.
- Perform other duties a requested by supervisor.
- Provides support for complex issues within our billing systems.
- Develops and documents billing solutions including process flows.
- Understands all order entry processes and procedures and business rules within the company.
- Works intimately with business owner/requestors or design architecture on understanding requirements and documenting requirements.
- Runs queries and pulls billing data to support analysis and billing design.
- Performs analysis on billing systems, billing data, and processes in order to determine the best billing design and solution.
- Works with Data Standards, requests data standard codes, and ensures we are following data standard guidelines.
- Creates and documents billing system configuration guides.
- Designs solutions for MEC (Master Enterprise Catalog) to support the Gateway system.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong Communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong experience in SQL and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to conduct presentations in front of an audience (could include Executive Leadership)
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work independently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A