The successful candidate would undertake a full day to day PM role on more complex projects or on a range of smaller but more challenging projects or running a significant component of a major project from inception to completion.
- Develop knowledge of AECOM’s PDS procedures
- Collaborate/communicate with AECOM Senior Management, Clients, Contractors and others using skills of persuasion and negotiation to resolve critical issues
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and meet all requirements of the Design Brief.
- Prepares and presents Healthy Starts and Technical Delivery/Project Execution Plans for each of their projects at commencement
- Participates in scheduled reviews to check project deliverables for accuracy, efficiency and thoroughness ensuring delivery is as per Client requirements and Industry standards
- Understand the time frame required for AECOM’s QMS system.
- Assists the Project Directors/Approvers in initiatives to develop procedures, presentations, etc. to increase efficiencies, knowledge and awareness across the Building Engineering practice
- Attend Client and Design Meetings on a regular basis
- Advise Building engineering teams of any changes in project delivery timelines
- Check Safety in Design exercise has been carried out on projects
- Specific Project Management training or qualifications would be an advantage
- Degree in Engineering (MEP or Structural) or Architecture
- A minimum of 10+ years experience in Design Engineering (Structural, Electrical, Mechanical) or Architecture, with at least 5 years experience as a Project Manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A