Website State Bank of India
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts on contract basis.
- All o/ corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
- In case a candidate is called for interview & is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification & Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
required, will be sent by e-mail or will be uploaded on the Bank’s websites (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Short listing & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
any travelling expenses.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Preparation of quarterly result updates of the companies in the Bank’s investment universe.
- Preparation of regular sector updates.
- Preparation of company research reports.
- Analysis of our equity portfolio to improve overall performance by measuring RIO, Var, etc.
- Preparation of research reports on equity markets.
- Preparation of reports for primary equity issuances by companies.
Qualification & Experience:
- CFA/CA/MBA(Finance)/PGDBM(Finance) from recognised institution by regular course with 60% or equivalent grade.
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in Bank/PSU/Corporate in Preparation of research reports in Forex/Interest Rate Markets/Macro-economic Research
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Company:State Bank of India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Application Deadline: N/A