- Drive the Commercial Academy including assisting in defining the targeted skills, setting minimum training requirements by role, selecting the provider, ensuring timely completion of trainings and escalation of outstanding training and /or actions.
- Provide best-in-class business intelligence by overseeing the accurate and timely development of the ‘Performance ExCo’ reports which outline the overall business performance and budget information for the Commercial business, including budget assumptions, risks and opportunities.
- Own and manage the successful execution of any identified projects to drive best practices to positively impact customer offer and experience.
- Be accountable for the definition and execution of initiatives, processes, tools in support of the delivery of the strategy, especially the ones related to the channels of trade, customer offers, CVP’s, pricing strategies and tactics across all products.
- Manage with best-in-class accuracy the customer data by channel of trade, for the customer pipeline, a key enabler for the delivery of the strategy.
- Oversee the management and productivity of the members of the enablement team.
- Contribute and provide input to the development and implementation of CES strategy.
- Provide best-in-class support to the sales team on customer profitability assessment, market intelligence, benchmarking economics for, renewal contracts and tender bid submissions and preparations, ensuring all cross functional input.
- Oversee the assessment, tracking of profitability and agreed intervention tracking by customer to ensure the volume and margin and other value add targets are met.
- Define and monitor the implementation of the necessary activities and initiatives to deliver the strategy.
- Oversee and deliver Exco Performance weekly and monthly reports, including customer dashboards and gaps closure actions.
- Work closely with and in support of the VP Commercial Sales and Marketing
- Engage frequently and provide best in class support, including back-office activities
- Member of the Commercial Energy Solutions leadership Team
- Lead and manage the activities of the Enablement team.
- 15+ years of relevant commercial enablement experience required, with 5+ years in a Marketing Sales and/or Pricing Strategy role, preferably with specific experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong-willed, confident, independent, and headstrong individual that can successfully spearhead all necessary Enablement requirements under pressured conditions.
- University Bachelor’s Honours Degree or related discipline required.
- Post-graduate Degree or MBA preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A