Website South African Police Service - SAPS
Only the official application form (for salary level 1-12) which will be available at all SAPS Offices, Stations and may also be downloaded on the SAPS website will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to; failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- Assist with the implementation and maintaining of national policies with regards to management information and strategic planning;
- Establish and maintain management information database concerning resources, skills; human development and other work related information;
- To facilitate strategic management for the DPCI;
- The facilitation of the planning process within office of the Provincial Head;
- The compilation of monitoring/ evaluation reports when requested;
- The implementation of national strategies;
- Manage, coordinate and execute of management information center related;* preparation of presentations for internal and external utilization;
- Gather, interpret, evaluate and consolidate of general management information;
- Coordinate of specific issues such as Good Performance Awards;
- Services Charters, etc.;
- Preparation of responses to official enquiries such as questions in parliament that are being dealt with by a particular line functionary or issues that are transversal in nature;
- Consolidation of management information for specific purposes such as the briefing of Parliamentary Portfolio Committee;
- Manage and utilise all resources allocated to the immediate post environment in accordance with the relevant directives and legislation.
A relevant three (3) year Diploma/ Degree registered on the National Learner Record Database on at least a NQF 6 level with three (3) years relevant experience in the field of the post of which two (2) years should be on supervisory level. Preference will be given to applicants in possession of qualification(s) in Policing/ Law/ Forensic Investigation/ Criminology/ Accounting/ Public Management or related field of study.
Qualification & Experience:
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) and a relevant (to the post) three (3) year Degree/Diploma registered on the National Learner Record Database on at least a NQF 6 level;
- Be proficient in at least two (2) official languages, of which one (1) must be English.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must have no previous criminal/departmental convictions or criminal or departmental cases pending;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening;
- Be in possession of at least a valid light motor vehicle driver’s licence;
- Must not have tattoos which will be visible when wearing summer uniform;
- Relevant courses in the field of the post may be an advantage.
Company: South African Police Service – SAPS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A