Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
To assess the acceptability of a Donor according to a set protocol and perform all the procedures including Whole Blood, Whole Blood Autologous/Designate, Double Red Cell and Apheresis Platelet collections according to Standard Operating Procedures. In addition ensures collection targets are achieved. These functions are performed routinely.
- Operational objectives
- Financial objectives
- Manage Clinic Staff on ad hoc bases to ensure good relations, teamwork, employee commitment and a professional service delivery.
- Customer Relations
- Achieve Quality and Risk compliance
- Must be prepared to work overtime, weekends and variable hours within the prescribed limits and conditions.
- Registered Professional Nurse (RPN).
- The incumbent will be required to be on his/her feet for a lengthy period, to carry loads of up to 14kg and assist with loading and off-loading vehicles and able to climb stairs.
- 2 Years Registered Professional Nurse experience
- Incumbent may be required to drive a company vehicle from time to time as per operational requirements.
- Current registration with SANC.
- Current CPR Certificate to be renewed as required.
- Current valid code 8 or 10 drivers license
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A