Website South African National Blood Service - SANBS
The incumbent will provide the Executive Manager Marketing & Communications’ Office with comprehensive executive administrative support service under the supervision of the Executive Manager Marketing & Communications. In addition this position will be responsible for organising internal and external special events in line with the overall strategic directives of the division and organisation.
- Literature Development and Distribution
- Event Management
- Co-ordination and support of Marketing, Communications and Stakeholders Relations Processes
- Office Management and Executive support
- Corporate Liaison and Marketing/PR Activities
- Financial Costing Management
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years in a PR and marketing.
- Higher National Diploma.
- 2 years generalist experience.
- Events management.
- Microsoft Office at an advanced level.
- Knowledge Sharing
- Customer Service Orientation
- Post-Matric Diploma.
- Certificate in PR.
Company: South African National Blood Service – SANBS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A