Website Samancor Chrome
To continuously improve the Asset Capability Assurance process in a safe manner, through Root Cause Failure Analysis on high frequency and high cost breakdowns and analysing maintenance performance.
- Identify and assess level of issue based risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes, etc.
Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.).
Manage SHEQ compliance within the Process through effective use of the Toolbox
Utilise the Integrated Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and repor.t SHEQ status.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
Proactively seek ways of improving equipment reliability, planned maintenance and physical maintenance in the plant.
- Initiate task list reviews.
Develop maintenance plans (frequencies, maintainable items).
Initiate plan review and review maintenance plans.
- Perform Pareto analyses, correlation analyses and report top 5 chronic losses.
Interview production personnel with regards to trips and artisans with regards to repetitive trips.
- Ensure the latest techniques are being applied with respect to NDT and condition monitoring.
Advise in building reliability and maintainability in the design of new or modified equipment.
Ensure sustained FLAC improvements.
- Basic computer literacy (MS office)
- Electric arc furnace maintenance.
- Degree or National Diploma (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
- 4 years’ relevant experience
Company: Samancor Chrome
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North West
Application Deadline: N/A