Website Samancor Chrome
To continuously improve the Asset Capability Assurance process in a safe manner, through Root Cause Failure Analysis on high frequency and high cost breakdowns and analysing maintenance performance.
- Identify and assess level of issue based risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes, etc.
- Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.).
- Manage SHEQ compliance within the Process through effective use of the Toolbox.
- Utilise the Integrated Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Initiate task list reviews.
- Develop maintenance plans (frequencies, maintainable items).
- Initiate plan review and review maintenance plans.
- Perform Pareto analyses, correlation analyses and report 5 chronic losses.
- Interview production personnel with regards to trips and artisans with regards to repetitive trips.
- Ensure the latest techniques are been applied with respect to NDT and condition monitoring.
- Advise in building reliability and maintainability in the design of new or modified equipment.
- Ensure sustained FLAC improvements.
- Safety Leadership
- Planning, Organising & Control
- Results Orientation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Relating & Networking
- Change Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Degree or National Diploma (Mechanical or Electrical).
- 4 years’ relevant experience (At least as a CU).
- GCC advantageous
- ECSA registration advantageous
- Pelletising/Sintering plant
Company: Samancor Chrome
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North West
Application Deadline: N/A