An opportunity to join the Channels team within Marketing Insight who work to create, collate and compile complex and varied sources of data and research in order to inform key business decisions from a customer perspective. This role is responsible for working with senior stakeholders in the Digital GM&C team as a business partner ensuring that the customer is at the heart of our decision making. In addition, the role will proactively share relevant insight from across the wider insight team with the leadership team of the department / division / categories, combining our existing tools and sources of data with additional quantitative and qualitative primary research to bring a customer perspective to key business decisions.
- Encourage the use of customer insight across the teams within the department / division by training and embed self-service tools into the relevant teams. Be the gateway to, and a champion of, CSAT data: support the business function by providing it to them in the most useful way for their needs, and helping in the interpretation of it
- Oversee the relationship, reporting and output from Similarweb tool (C4 in the team manages this day to day)
- As stakeholder needs arise, work out the best way to fulfil these from across the Insights colleagues embedded in that function or drawing on existing projects within the wider insight team – whether that is SIP, qual or quant research, market data, transaction data, visit data, a modelled solution etc. Challenge back to stakeholders where appropriate on prioritisation and the best approach to answering their questions. This includes working with the Insight analytical resources in Ada to brief in new pieces of work, agree prioritisation, and ensure successful delivery.
- Break down large and/ or vague questions into a clear and focused brief, and deliver on this brief using both agency and internal resource as needed. Be able to focus on the value and what is necessary, and not get bogged down in it
- Being the key point of contact for the Digital GM and Clothing teams (including the SMs & their leadership team)
- Work with stakeholders in the business area proactively to understand their needs and priorities and work out the best way to fulfil these. Be embedded with these stakeholders and part of their team, eg through co-location, attending team meetings, rather than a resource that is drawn upon – and so be involved in the planning and decision making upfront with stakeholders.
- Understand the key strategic priorities for the division & manage projects (combining customer & financial analytics, quantitative & qualitative research) to bring a customer perspective to these priorities.
- Regularly manage the creation of & and proactively share insight updates and relevant work from across the wider Insight team with the director/ SM and their lead team; feedback from the director/ SM and their lead team into the wider Insight team where relevant
- Think strategically, working in a hypothesis-led way to break down complex problems and land the answer with the business
- Understanding of the GM and/or Clothing market/business function is desirable but not essential
- Understand, challenge and analyse data, whilst stepping back to bring clarity to decisions
- Influence at a senior level across the business
- Understand how to bring together varied sources of first and third party data, working closely with a variety of agencies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A