Website Tumaini Consulting
A large and well established Mining Company based in the Mpumalanga Province, has a challenging opportunity for a Chief Safety Officer. The ideal candidate will assist line management with updating, implementing and maintaining the Risk Management System.
Develop risk control measures and standards to ensure compliance to legal and other requirements.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Valid Blasting Certificate
- Mine Overseers’ Certificate
- B-Tech Degree in Safety Management
- At least 8 – 10 years’ risk assessment and management / SHERQ management systems (ISO Standards) / Mining operational experience
- 5 – 10 years underground gold/ platinum mining experience
Company: Tumaini Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, Durban, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A