The position will be part of the Specialty Global Services team. The team is responsible for providing support to the Specialties Manufacturing locations globally. Team provides leadership and support for EHSS, Quality, Reliability, P&E, Manufacturing Technology, SAP, Operational improvements and Strategic alignment. Team supports both the independent compounding and the integrated Chem.-Ops sites.
- Demonstrated ability to identify viable improvement projects and prioritize resources to biggest impact areas
- Solid knowledge of EHSS processes and programs
- Strong communications skills with proven ability to influence / lead in a matrix environment
- 8+ Years experience leading EHSS programs within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with EHSS record keeping systems
- Ensures appropriate development of permit applications and implementation of permit requirement; data, reports, records and documents are collected, prepared, submitted and maintained as required by corporate policy and government regulations
- Provides strong leadership to drive strategic and technical improvements in and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and SABIC standards (including SHEMs) for all Site EHSS programs including: air, water, waste, safety, Hazardous Material transportation, security, Emergency Response and Preparedness, Process Safety Management, and EHSS Training
- Participates with the of site leadership teams in moving the organization forward in a progressive environment
- Acts as the EHSS Specialist for APAC representing the small compounding sites for EHSS matters. Oversees the role out of EHSS initiatives, provides guidance and direction, and coordinates and facilitates EHSS discussions.
Coordinates and oversee the SHEMs Implementation, maintain, improve and support for the small site locations in APAC
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: South West, Singapore
Application Deadline: N/A