Reporting to the Group Executive: Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for managing employee learning, training and organisational development strategies of SABC as well as diagnosing, researching, designing, coordinate, evaluating and facilitating the implementation of Human Resource Development methods, programmes, policies and procedures. These programmes (Organisational Development, Employees Assistant Program, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Learning, Training and Development) are directed toward enabling others to cultivate and support productive working relationships, as well as improving organisation’s performance.
- Provide guidance, consultation, advice and referral to staff regarding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), Organisational Development (OD) and Learning, Training, & Development (LTD).
- Implement Risk Management Plans and actions in line with organizational Risk Framework.
- In collaboration with the Head of Remuneration and Benefits & Transaction Centre, ensure that the organisation’s job profiles and competency profiles are reviewed and updated as necessary, as well as establish clear links between the performance management system and the Organisation’s remuneration strategy.
- Challenges status quo by comparing it to an ideal or a visionary state. Identifies and bring to bear innovative practices when managing change.
- Enable the HR Consultants to enter into mentor relationships to influence behaviour and attitude and integration into the organisation. Transfers the accountability for self-development by empowering and encouraging ownership thereof and provide feedback to individuals.
- Identifies and monitors the organization culture so that it supports the attainment of the organisation goals and promotes employee satisfaction and further engagement.
- Provide advocacy, management and leadership for the team and relationship development programmes.
- Monitor and report on the operational risk and compliance matters within the organisational effectiveness environment, its administration, gaps, etc.
- Align L&D interventions implemented to Education, Training & Development Quality Standards (SAQA, NQF and Unit standards).
- Provide an Integrated OE Management Programmes to the organisation.
- Leads a process of organization development that plans, communicates, and integrates the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
- Directs a process of workforce planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company. Evaluates plans and changes to plans. Makes recommendations to executive management. To that; develop an integrated talent management process for the organisation.
- Prepare periodic scheduled and ad hoc reports for sub-committees on progress, challenges and opportunities in areas of responsibility.
- Manages the organisation-wide programmes including the health index, training, performance management, diversity, Equity & Inclusion and culture.
- Monitor adherence and compliance to the policies, directives, interventions, systems, practices, processes procedures and report any non-compliance, gaps and make recommendations to rectify
- Registration as an Industrial Psychologist/Postgraduate qualification majoring in HRD and/or other related area and other related Behavioural Disciplines will be an advantage will be an advantage
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of Emotive, Behavioural and Leadership Development processes.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of OD theories and best practices regarding behavioural drivers for improving and sustaining working relationship; as well as business drivers and trends and environmental factors to influence and shape LT&D strategy.
- Thorough understanding and capability in Individual, Team and Organisational Development processes.
- 5 years’ experience as a human resources practitioner
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of coaching, counselling and mentoring theories and best practices, as well as methodologies.
- In addition, 3 years must have involved specialist experience in Organisational Development or LT&D
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Conflict Resolution Processes, (facilitation, mediation, arbitration of individual, team and unions) techniques and feedback.
- Working knowledge of the legislative framework governing human resource development practices in the country
- Relevant Degree (NQF 7) in Human Resources. Post-Graduate Diploma/B Tech in Human Resources Development
- At least 3 years management and leadership experience within Organisational Effectiveness or Development
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A