Website The South African Breweries
The key purpose of this role is to load, unload and stack materials safely and efficiently while maintaining our governance and Customer service standards.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment used as designated by site safety standards.
- Effective inventory management
- Maintain clear and effective communication with Logistics Coordinator / team members
- Conduct pre-trip inspections prior to the start of each shift using the forklift inspection checklist.
- Ensure that the forklift is operated and maintained in optimal condition
- Ensures quality control through checking packaging on warehouse floor and prior to loading
- All documentation accurately and comprehensively completed
- Department of Labour stacking exemptions complied with Site housekeeping standards maintained and adhered to
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Good self-management principles
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills / builds good relationships
- Valid forklift driver license
- SAP literacy advantageous
- Experience operating a double handler
- Ability to adapt to change effectively
- Good verbal and communication skills
Company: The South African Breweries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A