Website The South African Breweries
The key purpose of this role to is to ensure a well defined benefit and well being employee proposition within total rewards for the Africa Zone that drives productivity and a great employee experience.
- Implements policies and governance to control benefits costs
- Ensures alignment to Global Benefits Strategy.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to increase value proposition to employees.
- Implement or align employee assistance programs and wellness strategies across the Africa Zone.
- Stay abreast of legislation impacting benefits within Africa Zone.
- Supports and/or manage budget compliance for Zone with specific supervision of South Africa.
- Benchmark & analyze trends externally to optimize benefits offerings for the employee as well as the company.
- Supports and/or drive the use of technology on benefits for an enhanced employee experience
- Manage internal & external stakeholders and vendors in order to manage benefits strategy
- Is the appointed employer link to South Africa Provident Fund & Medical Aid Fund committees.
- Supports Reward team for total reward analytics & communication
- Attention to detail
- In depth know how of the Provident Funds and Medical Aid industry, (Pension Fund act, FSCA,, CMS (adv)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Critical skills needed for success in this position:
- Tertiary qualification ( B.Degree / Finance Degree) or similar
- Work independently
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical & numeric
Company: The South African Breweries
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prospecton, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A